MyCFAVisit code is the survey code which is required to complete the MyCFAVisit survey. The survey code/number is present on the top of the receipt of the visit to the restaurant.
The survey code is different for every customer and is essential if the customers are willing to take part in the survey. The survey consists of a questionnaire which the customers need to answer and give their feedback.
It is the Chick-fil-A guest experience survey which is done to gather the customer’s feedback and opinions about the services and products offered by Chick-fil-A restaurant.
What is MyCFAVisit:
MyCFAVisit is the official online portal of the Chick-fil-A restaurant to receive feedback from its customers. It looks at the online customer support and takes the suggestions and opinions from the customers to improve the service of Chick-fil-A restaurant.
It conducts every online customer engagement activity of the Chick-fil-A restaurant.
MyCFAVisit Survey Rules:
- The person taking part in the survey must be at least 18 years old.
- A person can participate in the survey only once on one receipt. If the customer is willing to take part in the survey another time then the person will need another receipt.
- The person must be a resident of the United States.
- The participant should have knowledge of English and Spanish language.
Things required to complete the survey:
MyCFAVisit has made the survey accessible to every customer. Things required to complete the survey are:
- Any digital device like computer, laptop or mobile phones.
- The customer needs to have internet access.
- The customer should have a valid receipt of the Chick-fil-A.
- Survey code from the receipt.
Details required in case of non-availability of survey number:
In case of non-availability of the survey number, the customer who is willing to take part in the survey should provide with the personal details.
Also provide the detailed information of the visit to the restaurant like the store number, date and time of the visit to the restaurant.
Reasons for conducting the Survey:
Chick-fil-A conducts an online survey for the following reasons:
- Attract more consumers and create additional traffic on the website- Through the online survey and taking customer feedback they attract new customers and also generate more traffic on their website.
- Getting to Know the opinions of customers- The customers provides with honest feedback, give suggestions and opinions about the product and service of Chick-fil-A.
- Database of the customers- Chick-fil-A acquires the information of the customers to build a database of the customers who are interested in their products and the service provided by the restaurant.
- Attract new customers- Through the survey, Chick-fil-A attracts new customers to their restaurants.
Read More: Chick-fil-a Secret Menu
MyCFAVisit is the survey code which is assigned to every customer after their visit. Chick-fil-A conducts the survey to know the consumer and the demands and requirements of the customer.
The MyCFAVisit survey is carried out online on their website and the official app. The company also gives a chance to win a free sandwich coupon to the participants who take the survey.